Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Hey blogbuds, it just occurred to me that I have been absent from blog-class for a long time. I'm still here! I have been very very busy with one thing or another lately but I haven't forgotten you all! I am trying to get my house, (aka the money pit) ready for the return of my son. I will be returning to blogville soon though and will likely have some really good "i hate my contractor" stories. So don't delete me from your blogrolls just yet. Thinking of you all...Mark.

4 comments:

Heather said...

We'll be here when you get back Mark, I'm sure. Was wondering where you were, but assumed you were busy. Hope all is well with you, and can't wait to hear some rants! Hehe.

Danica-Dragonfly said...

THANK FRIGGEN GAWD!!!

Mark - you had me really worried. I am ecstatic to hear of your son's return home. I think you may have just boosted my Christmas spirits right through the roof!

Oh ... and no worries - you need antibiotics to get rid of me :)

Happy to hear from ya!

D

Spot said...

I was also majorly worried!! Glad it's good news instead of bad. And I'm so glad your son is coming home!!

♥Spot

kathryn said...

I've been *thinking* and *thinking* about you...but always at times when there's no computer handy...like when I'm driving...or making dinner...or taking a shower (ooh-la-la!). And I'd think, "WTH is Mark?"

So glad son is coming HOME! That is awesome news! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam that this will be the best Christmas EVER!

Write when you can...we're an amazingly loyal bunch...can't you tell??