Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey "Bleeps"

It's me...no really it is. So just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know I still think of you often and read your posts whenever I can. I have been pretty busy lately doing stuff, going back to work,etc...but I haven't forgotten you guys. Keep writing because you are all so awesome.

I almost had a funny post worked out in my head about Horatio on CSI Miami but it was way funnier in my head than it was typed out. (probably due to the fact that typed out you all can't see me taking my sunglasses off everytime I talk to you while slightly skewing my body to reveal only my "good" side to the camera.) Plus it's really hard to type in a serious tone all the time. Just once I want to hear Horatio tell the team he needs to visit the little boys room to take a dump...in his serious, whispery, somewhat mysterious voice. (body turned slightly to left) "I have to poop Callie, indeed, and poop I shall! (shifting to right and removing sunglasses) Mr. Wolff, hold my sunglasses."

Thats pretty much the direction the post was taking when I scrapped it. Have a lovely day my Bleeps!

7 comments:

Spot said...

Mark!!! Omg. You have no idea how happy I am to see (mmm...read) you! And to know that your able to laugh and joke and smile. I don't watch that show, so I don't know who Horatio is, but it was still funny. Probably it would have been more so in person.

Glad to know you're still lurking even if you don't have time to comment. Don't forget us!

♥Spot

kathryn said...

MARK!!! (Quit hogging him, Spot!!)

Is Horatio David Caruso? Can you tell that I don't watch CSI either? (You DID say CSI, didn't you? I'm too lazy to hit the back button, then I gotta hit the forward button, then I'll probably lose this comment. Stupid blogger.)

I watch the Big Bang Theory....does that count? What does this have to do with your post?......nothin'.

I'm not sure, but they probably poop on MY show as well. I'll ask.

toddx said...

I'm glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

Mark, I'm glad your back too. I so much enjoy your look on life.

Brad B. RR Buddy

fheathermoore said...

Hi Mark!!! It's so good to hear from you, and it sounds like you're on form again! I don't watch CSI either but I've heard lots of Horatio. Still means nothing to me, but if it makes you happy then I'm happy! Lol. Can't wait to see you back to your normal routine. Love. H xxx

franzi said...

glad you are back!

you should hear the german voice over for horatio ;-) he sounds like a serial killer or like he is mental. either way he still turns left and takes off his sunglasses looking all gay

franzi

Danica-Dragonfly said...

Oh ... my favsy bloggy bleep. I have so missed you.

In fact, I haven't been in here in quite some time, but you were my first stop - true story.

I watch CSI Miami - just so I can goof on "H". What a maroon ... an ultra maroon.

I think I peed a little when reading your post... but then, you have that effect on me - huh?

Mwah!
D