Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still Lurking

Hey Bleeps! Just a quick note to say hello. I have been very busy it seems. Work, family stuff, helped out a friend with a fundraiser, made a website (business not personal) and I'm working with a couple of friends to develop a new tool that will maybe reduce some on the job injuries and make me some loot. In any case I have not just been slacking. I haven't had much time to think about blogging but I do still lurk around your posts. Oh I did have a post idea yesterday but decided it might be too "R" rated for you all. ATTENTION: STOP HERE IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY... My post idea was wondering if I weighed more with an erection or less due to the notable anti-gravity effects of an erection. Yeah I know gross right? I warned you it was bad. Keep in touch friends!

4 comments:

Danica-Dragonfly said...

You should TOTALLY do that post.

Missin' you, my brutha from anotha mutha.

kathryn said...

HA! Well, now I have an assignment for you.

You must weigh yourself before and you must weigh yourself during and you must weigh yourself after.

All data must include methods used to create the aforementioned (ahem) conditions.

I'm waiting.

ASAP, bud.

fheathermoore said...

Hmm, I would imagine you'd weigh the same, since you are not taking in extra fluids. It would just be fluid manipulation to expand the tissue surely? I'm no expert, not having the appendage that necessitates the aforementioned weighing. Ahem...

That should make an excellent post though! Hehehe.

kathryn said...

So, are we rich yet??