Friday, July 30, 2010

aloha

Hi to all my blogbuds out there in bloggville! I have so missed all of you that i cant really stand it any longer and simply must friggin write something...even if its dumb. I miss you all so much and I must admit that I havent been on here for
a- hwhile. the H was intentional because I like the way it sounds. maybe some people think of their blog posts as typewritten words but I prefer to think of mine in a more verbal or audible sense. see they're funnier now huh? maybe not and this is probably the only time I will think of it that way. I have been on a hiatus from blogging for some time and maybe this will be my coming back post...or maybe not. My main point is that i miss you all and I want to say hello and give you all a blog-hug or something. (blog-high-five to the guys cause well sorry i dont go that way). I re-ah-lized (see there i did it again) that you all mean a lot to me in some way and I felt that I needed to recognize you in a post. For those of you who have e-mailed me during my blogcation you are indeed a special group. if anyone should stumble onto this post I hope they go to my list of blogs followed and read and interact with my bleeps. you guys are awesome and you know it...if ever you are in doubt of the wonderful-ness of yourselves, fear not for you are indeed the shiznit! (that means i think youre cool). In any case I am trying a comeback so bear with me if you can stand it. Im what you might call a debutant to blogging. Crap, I hope I dont have to buy a new dress. Just kidding, I almost never wear dresses. ok once I wore ......never mind I was drunk and hungry for a pizza (if lovely wife is reading this she is laughing cause she knows the story). Hugs to you all and I hope to write more tomorrow, or Monday whichever comes first.

8 comments:

fheathermoore said...

Mark, dear friend!!!!!!!!!!! I got your comment on my site. I had to come right over. You have been soooo missed. I hope you're doing well sweetie. Sorry I only emailed once, but I didn't want to harrass you! You may have liked it. Who knows? Anyway, it's great to see you back, even if it may be temporarily! Huge hugs to you. xxx

fheathermoore said...

PS Cool h-whip

(If you watch Family Guy, I think you'll get it. If not, google Cool Whip and FG).

Leese said...

Mark!!! I'm typi g this from my phone so there going to be alog of typos that won't aoutcorre t but I'm just so freMin ecied to hear from you that I do t freakin zcare! Miss you.. Love you?? You have my email address so use iy dammit!!

fheathermoore said...

Meg: Brian, you're acting h-weird.
Brian: Oh, come on! That doesn't even have an H in it!

Love it!

Mark Price said...

Leese you need bigger buttons on your phone! LOL

Heather FG is maybe my favorite cartoon ever!

kathryn said...

MARK!
.....................................
IS THAT REALLY HU-YOU?????????

DAHLINK!

So, you've been good? I see you're trying to keep the cross dressing to a minimum...especially when man-hugging? That is what you said basically, right?

No, you're the best!........
Now, you hang up first....no, you!

fheathermoore said...

I was certain you liked FG. I remember something about it ages ago. Great episode! Although, I do love American Dad more.

Danica-Dragonfly said...

I So - ho - ooo happy!!