Saturday, November 13, 2010

Whats happened to my Bleeps?

Has there been a zombie apocalypse and I wasnt alerted? Here I am with crap loads of spare time and nobody is posting. It isnt a holiday, there is no new flu epidemic that im aware of, and global warming hasn't peaked and made us all into a glob of human 'smores yet. People please post me something to read about and ponder on for hours. I NEED TO READ YOUR WORDS...no pressure though. This is my way of saying I miss reading your posts. If youre too busy to post something you should totally quit your job. Priorities folks, remember your priorities. LOL Can't wait to read more stuff. Have a good day Bleeps!

3 comments:

fheathermoore said...

Hiya Mark! Just wanted to say hi! I left a comment yesterday on the end of your roadtrip post. Sorry, I've taken so long to stop by. I explained it a bit in your other post...I think!

Hope you're doing well anyway. Peace out!

kathryn said...

Aw. I'm sorry, sweets! I did something that I never do: I'd shut down the computer Thursday afternoon and didn't boot up till TODAY. It was just that kind of a week.

I'm back now...and you'll appreciate an extra-long post at my place. (Is that a good thing??)

Jerry said...

Saturday, November 13th -- aha, I was dead in bed with a sore back that didn't want to cooperate with my desire to make the tiniest movement.