Sunday, November 15, 2009

Left of Center Award!


Thanks and a HUGE shout out to Leese at Living Me 101 for sending me this award. Now this is how awards should be passed along. It feels really personal or something, like a gift, of underwear. Yeah thats it. And she made it herself. Leese made underwear and gave it to me...wait, not underwear, the award thats like underwear, but really nice underwear, silk or something equally shiny and slippery.

It's weird how all the good stuff is either shiny or slippery or both...like a goldfish. A real goldfish, not the snack crackers. Luckily this award, like shiny, slippery underwear won't be dying soon and need to be flushed down the crapper like a goldfish would. I guess what I'm trying to say is...

"This award is better than a goldfish"

Hmm. This will be a very tough award to pass on because it is quite specific. I'm not gonna try to pass it just yet, but I couldnt wait to post it on my blog so here it is! I may just keep it for myself and never pass it on...would that be wrong?

I will be posting something in a day or two so please don't abandon me yet. Been sort of busy lately. Just time enough to lurk and comment from time to time. Love all your blogs so just keep doing the same sort of stuff or change it or whatever. See how scatterbrained I have become? Wow!
Gotta run...Thanks again Leese!

8 comments:

f8hasit said...

Youi're not scatterbrained, it's what shiny, slippery handmade underwear does to a person!
:-)

Congratulations on your award!

Cynica Sarcastamos said...

This is a GOOD AWARD, Mark!
And it does not make your butt look big. (I think it may have been tailor-made specifically for you - something about those words just scream Mark Price - so good luck finding a worthy recipient for it. There is, after all, only one YOU.)
Peace out, Dood! Congrats!

Spot said...

I have to say that award really does scream "Mark Price". And since most awards can't talk that's pretty awesome in itself.

So I totally agree with you...this award is better than goldfish!

Congrats!
♥Spot

Heather said...

Yep, better than goldfish. At least you can go away for a few days and not worry about it starving to death. Good choice of award!

Mark Price said...

Nancy, I wondered if this might all be a side effect of shiny underwear. How do you ladies do it?

Cynica, Thank you...I think. lol

Spot, Thanks! A talking award would be the shiz. I been wanting to get someone to create one...hint hint.
e mail me and I will tell you all about it. Not like you have anything else going on this month...LMAO

Hi Heather, Thank You! I have been lurking around your blog. I like the Sandman piece. Think I commented on it. You have skills!

BlackLOG said...

God it's just like buses, you wait for one for ages and then two or is it three? turn up at the same time.

Hmmm, mentioned on the same page as the award winners, I'm still trying to work out if

a) I should be honoured - so close but no cigar (which is fine I don't smoke)

or

b) It's like having your nose rubbed in it....(my poor snozzle)

kathryn said...

Wow! Congrats! You've received this wonderful goldfish award and it's shiny and slippery and WAY better than the store-bought kind.

And you STILL managed to mention "the crapper" and "underwear", which just totally amazes me. Even in a post about goldfish and awards, bodily functions still rule.

How DO you do it?

Heather said...

Cheers me dear! I got your comment btw, thank you very much :D Glad you're still hanging around my blog, although it really is very boring lol. Wish I could find something funny to say, but what can you say about art apart from 'this is shit'?!