Monday, November 9, 2009

The Interview Pt. 1

I decided to try an interview type post. I totally stole the idea from Kathryn's Blog I hope you like it.

Interviewer: Mark Price, Creative name you use to sign your blog posts.

Me: Yeah I got it from my folks.


I: I see, how long have you been blogging

M: About 30 minutes today...I type really slow.

I: Actually I meant when did you start your Screenplay blog?

M: Oh, a couple months ago.

I: How would you describe your blog? The content?

M: I think it's a mix of chaos and confusion. I really just want to make people laugh.

I: I see you write an awful lot about, um, bodily functions. Why?

M: I'm not sure what you mean...the poop and pee thing?

I: Yeah, the poop and pee thing.

M: I really haven't got an answer for that. I wake up every day and write about whats on my mind. Maybe I woke up those mornings needing to go poop or pee.

I: OK, TMI. Lets talk about...

M: Of course if I need to pee that early in the morning the odds are that I will have a pee-on. I never blog about pee-ons.

I: I'm not sure I even know what a pee-on is.

M: It's like a hard-on, but its caused from having to pee real bad while you're sleeping. It's kind of a morning surprise. One minute you're asleep, the next you're all like "Well, hello friend, where'd you come from". Some guy's call it morning wood.

I: OK, OK, I think I've got it!

M: Morning wood? Now? Um, its afternoon. That wouldn't be a pee-on.

I: I don't have a pee-on! Never mind, where were we?

M: Hey it's totally ok if you have a "chubby" but I'm straight as an arrow...sorry to dissappoint you.

I: I'M NOT DISSAPPOINTED!!! Can we do this another time?

M: Riiiiiight. OK.

5 comments:

BlackLOG said...

I tried interviewing myself once but I didn't understand the questions. It got worse when I didn't understand the answers...

Spot said...

You officially made me spit coffee out my nose. I was laughing too hard. A "pee-on"? Sometimes I'm really glad I'm female!

Poor interviewer, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. He never had a chance.

♥Spot

Cynica Sarcastamos said...

Glad you guys cleared this up for the girls. (And we thought you were just happy to see us.)

LOL! All of my closest girlfriends are moms of sons so that 'morning tent' thing has been a source of evil entertainment in my circles for years. Sorry boys, but you get to stand to pee. Deal with hitting the ceiling or the picture on the wall every once in awhile.

Mark - I hope that in this interview, you will continue to cover bodily functions. I'm sure I speak for... ok... no one... when I tell you I'd like to learn more about your views on constipation.

Mark Price said...

BlackLog, yeah the questions were the easy part it was my answers that were baffling to me!
Spot, Again with the coffee out the nose? WOW you will have to start packin a kleenex up there to read my posts. Wait then would you be like "By Dabe Is Spod"?? (thats kleenex for my name is Spot)
Cynica, it also gives us a sweet place to hang a towel, or a potted plant! Yeah we have all the perks!

kathryn said...

OHMYGOD! This is hysterical! It's a good thing you're interviewing yourself...I don't think anyone else could stomach the job.

Yeah, what IS it with you guys and bodily functions?? You'd think you invented 'em or something.

Yikes. Ah, the morning woody. We gals have 'em too...but they're on the inside...'cause we're WAY too dainty to have 'em just...hanging out like that.

Great interview!!