Friday, November 13, 2009

Wow, Another Award?


A big shout out to Leese over at Living Me 101 for honoring me with this award.

First off, has anyone seen Kanye? I will kick his ass right off this stage if he starts his crap.

This is a special award because it requires nothing from the recipient! Good thing too, since so many of my blogbuds are wrapped up in nanowrimo,(Jessica and Spot) Thanksgiving,(everyone) having jobs,(Cynica) and going on freakin vacations (Lilu!) this month. Following tradition I will be passing this award along to a few of my sweetest blogbuds. Oh since Chrissy is on blog-cation somebody send it her way please.
For the Award I nominate:

Cynica Sarcastamos @ What I'm Sayin

Spot @ What Passes For Sane On A Crazy Day

Danica @ Platitude Paradise

Kathryn @ From the Inside Out

Hmm, did I forget anyone? If I did feel free to swipe the button you know I think you're all sweet...Um BlackLog and Kurt, not that way. More of a manly sort of sweet. LMAO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you *mention* Spot and I but only Spot makes the list...but that's ok- I know I'm not known as "sweet." :)

by the way, not sure who you sent your thankfulness to, but I didn't get it?

Cynica Sarcastamos said...

This award requires nothing of it's recips? Really? Well then, thank you. Thankyouverymuch.

Mark, I must point out that the pre-fab excuse you gave for me being too wrapped up is probably not gonna fly with this crowd (most have jobs. pfffft.) so may I please have a different excuse?

I would like this one:
Cynica's dog ate her blog.

Plus, she is thinking about coming down with a severe cold sometime soon (to last approximately one week) which will get her out of any work she does not have planned or having to actually do something, so then there's that.

Either way, she promises to report in periodically. Meanwhile... thanks again ...and World Peace.

Mark Price said...

Jessica, I was gonna nominate you but you were nominated the same time as me. Yes someone put us in the same catagory! Welcome to the Dark Side!
Cynica, You are always tellin me oh I cant talk now I gotta do some
******ing or something so PFFFFT on you. Your excuse stands as written. Aaaaaand yer welcome! HUGS!

Spot said...

First thank you Mark! I love cake and icing! Wait? What? I don't really get a cake? WTF??! Okay. Not really. I knew I didn't get a cake unless I baked it myself, as usual.

And how did I miss Cynica blogging? I thought I followed her. Man, if she gets the "my dog ate my blog" excuse, can I have "NaNoWriMo ate my brain"? Because I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Anyway, thank you very much! And Kanye can suck it! And oh yeah...peace on earth...good will to men...and all that.

♥Spot

kathryn said...

Hey!

Thank you! This was really kind of you (I wanted to say "suh-weeet" but how lame would THAT be??) to think of me. I humbly accept this award and promise not to eat it till everyone else goes home. Then, all bets are off.

Congrats also to the other talented recipients!