Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hey Blog-buds! Just a note to wish you all a very Merry Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanza or whatever holiday you do at your house. I am off to see the boy for a couple days. The money-pit is progressing nicely we have hired a contractor who apparently doesn't need to make a yacht payment this month. I will post more later and maybe something funny too! Depends if the local Home Depot has a sense of humor or a really fast security guy or something. I dunno for sure yet. I hate it that I have been too busy to write on here for a few weeks but I do peruse your posts from time to time and they are great as usual! Anyway, I will "see"? you all after the first of the year or maybe sooner, who knows? Have a great day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Merry Christmas Mark! Hope you all have a fantastic time, and that your year to come is better for you all! Miss your funny posts! Hope to hear from you soon xxx

Danica-Dragonfly said...

So good to hear from your neck of the woods.

Fingers crossed for your reno and your boy's homecoming.

Very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Take good care.

D

kathryn said...

Merry, Happy day to you and yours, Mark! May your turkey be 180 degrees and may your cocktails be STRONG.

That's all I've got...