Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yummy, Why didn't someone tell me?

I just had a bluberry scone from Starbucks...Oh Em Gee! (thats 12 year old girl slang for WOW) It was soooo good! Maybe the snickers bar that I ate for supper last night was totally gone and I was starving but, that scone rocked!! I no longer have any use for the lowly muffin, nay, the scone is now my breakfast of choice! I just finished reading Treasure Island so I may use words like "nay" and "aye" for awhile in my posts.

Ok that said, I wanted you all to know that I spoke with dear Cynica yesterday. She wanted you all to know she is back from her wanderings but is a little under the weather. Look for her to post in the near future.

So it's New Years Eve (day) and I want to wish you all the very best 2010 possible. I hope to see you all on here often as your posts and pictures brighten my days. Spot, you should be ashamed of yourself for leaving us all hangin yesterday! That was like trying to eat one potato chip... I know however that the story will be worth the wait. Danica, I can hardly wait to hear what evil deeds are yet to come from Narci O' the North, and how you and Eyvi are plotting against him and his band of evil-doers! Kathryn, I look forward to many new and exciting interviews with the cornflower blue eyed Clinton Kelly and stories of your automotive woes. Jessica, your adventures with Tim are always entertaining and I love the foul language and the photos. Leese, you can make me giggle on the worst of days and I know you read all my posts so you get a gold star. Heather, I don't know anything about art but I am taking an interest thanks to your posts and pictures. I hope that when you become famous we can have a pint and watch some cartoons! This is dragging on so I am cutting myself off here. To all my blogbuds, have a great 2010 and keep the posts coming!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Since I'm Scottish, it is obligatory to say 'aye', and instead of 'nay', I'd say 'naw'. We do say 'nae' (pronounced nay), but in a different context, as in there's nae (no) bread left. I would also say 'it's no gonnae rain', meaning 'it's not going to rain' but where I live just now people say it's nae gonnae rain. Confused??? It just means we have 101 different ways of saying no, not, and none! Phew that was a mouthful!

Mark, I love your blog and it always cheers me up. I knew nothing about trains, and I still know nothing about them, but it's always a hoot to read about your escapades in them. Oh, and if I do ever become rich and famous, we'll definitely do the pint and some cartoons! Have a fabulous New Year, and we'll chat soon xxx

Jessica said...

Mark: I MISS YOU! Come to my blog?...did you hear the news? Yah. Back. to. Work.

FML.

For you non-three-letter-word-acronym-people: Fuck my life. You're welcome.

PS? Have an awesome New Year! BE SAFE!!

Danica-Dragonfly said...

You too, my budski!

...oh and right backatcha.

I've bin cutting you some slack, but enough is enough ... I need me some random thoughts Mark Price style ... mmmkay?

Glad we had this chat...

Spot said...

Ditto Danica, because my life is sadly lacking in random thoughts about bodily functions. Sean said he would stop making fun of me so much if I would stop being so immature and we both know that's not going to happen, so I totally forgot where I was going with this...

But Happy New Year to you too!!! And you must blog more! Also, I think I'm going to walk around talking scottish all day since Heather gave us a lesson!

♥Spot

kathryn said...

Well, aren't you a sweetie? Doling out sweet nothings in all different directions and encouraging us to give you more, MORE, MORE!

We will....if YOU will....'cause we know you can GIVE as good as you GET.

Don't think for a second that you are not appreciated for your own unique humor, mister.

I'm still chuckling about Little Bunny Frou Frou.

Happy Twenty-Ten! Here's to many more laughs in the coming year-