Thursday, October 29, 2009

That Depends,

Not gonna make it...
Not gonna make it...
Room key! Where's my room key?! Son of a....
OK bags down, light, LIGHT...Where's the friggin light?
Belt buckle, button fly open, come on come onnnn! Zipper down, AHhhhh! Made it.

I nearly just peed my pants. 44 years old and already wondering if "depends" might be the way to go. Whats the big deal? So my ass would look somewhat fuller and more voluptu-ass, I don't care that much. A giant ass seems like a small price to pay for freedom. Think of how nice it would be to just stop whatever you are doing and pee in your pants. Babies do it all the time, and almost everyone likes babies. They totally have it made too. If they get tired of crawling they just cry a little and someone picks them up and carries them around. Hungry? Couple of whines and a boob pops in your mouth. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. (probably why almost no one asks me stuff)

I wonder if the "depends" come scented? I really don't want to be smelling like pee all the time. I guess I could spray some deodorant down there or something. I would always have a soft place to sit and they would be really warm on my man parts in winter. So, lets see...

PROS:
Pee anytime or anywhere I want,
Soft place to sit,
Warm in winter.

CONS:
Bigger ass,
possible pee smell.

Looks like the pros have it, see you at Wal-Mart!

8 comments:

Cynica Sarcastamos said...

LMAO...
rolling on the floor...
can't breath...
stomach hurting...
gasping for air...
will comment later.
oh emm gee...
cheeks hurt.

Mark Price said...

I have been pretty blogstipated for a few days. Wonder if thats normal? Maybe I need a dose of milk of blognesia or blog-lax to help me spew forth my non-sense. :p
Thanks for reading!

Danica-Dragonfly said...

OH EM GEE, indeed.

You kill me.

What the hell is this fascination with bodily function??

Ooops - Narci just asked me WTH was so damned funny ...

Bear one thing in mind ... eventually that warm, spreading feeling gets ... COLD ... Brrr ... then you'd have that whole shrinky-dink thang goin' on ... just sayin'

Mark Price said...

yikes shrinky dink? oh my! I'm not sure about the bodily functions fascination. I just really had to pee last night.

Spot said...

Oh good hell! I swear sometimes you remind me of a 7 year old boy. Depends= bad idea. Seriously, no one likes the pee smell. This is why babies get handed back to their parents when they need a diaper change. And I have to go with Danica- might be warm at first, but dude, it's going to get cold later. That's why babies cry when they're wet.

Silly man. Diapers are for babies. And really old people.

Thanks for the giggles,
♥Spot

PS- this totally made me think of the old SNL commercial for "Oops! I crapped my pants". They're version of depends.

Anonymous said...

man what i hate is you get to the room and the key dosnt work..This afte a 12 hr day on the KCS 666 .. The need to make a set just for people on the RR

eric

Mark Price said...

Eric, from the rumours I have heard they really do need RR depends! LOL

Leese said...

LOVE IT!

I have this REALLY bad habit of squeezing my bladder until the last.. possible... nano second .. and then go tearing down whatever :: hallway.. aisle.. highway.. :: to get to the nearest um.. facility (( that really could be anything because, yknow, it IS me after all! ))

So one time at an all day concert, I figured I wouldn't have to deal with the long lines at the restroom so I swiped one of my granny's Depends and put it on.

It only took one of my friends to say "MY GOD GIRL, WHAT THE HELL SOUNDS LIKE PLASTIC BAGS BEING BALLED UP WHEN YOU WALK?" for me to rip the damn thing off.

So if you're going to go the Depend route, just make sure your jeans aren't too tight!!

Mad love to ya...