Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kreativ Blogger...(sorry to disappoint)

A big thank you to Spot over at whatpassesforsaneonacrazyday She thought I needed to get all personal or something. I will do my best to make her proud.

What I'm supposed to do is write 7-10 facts about me then pass the “Kreativ Blogger’ award on to other favorite bloggers of mine. So read on...if you dare!

1: Not a lot of people know I used to be a redhead.

2: I prefer to think about things a lot before I actually do anything. It often gets me accused of being lazy, not true. I'm all about doing stuff as long as there is a point to it.

3: I do not start trouble. I do however like to make sure trouble stays stirred up. My motto: "sometimes you have to whack the hornets nest with a stick and see what flies out".

4: Currently married to my second wife, who was a close friend of my first wife. Simmer down...I totally met her after the divorce.

5: I don't like my job because it is terribly hard on my family life. I do like my job because it pays ok and gives me awesome benefits.

6: I almost never lose my temper anymore. I was a real hothead when I was younger but now it all seems a little foolish. Makes a lot more sense to me to just go to my happy place when I get irritated. Thank you Pfizer < totally kidding!


7: I'm a horrible typer. (typist?) I hunt and peck my way through these blog posts. This alone should make you be all like "Wow he must spend hours typing these posts for us."

8: My life is pretty much an open book. If someone wants to know something about me they should just ask me. This is really tough because I don't have any secrets that I know of.

9: I'm on facebook but I don't do farms or mafia wars or cafes or aquariums.

10: I really think you are all talented writers and I'm glad you let me hang around with you.

Thats pretty much all I can tell you at this point. If anything new pops up I will probably blog post it on a TMI Thursday. Sorry if this was a let down. I do better with direct questioning. Somebody (Kathryn) should come up with a nice fill in the blanks interview to pass around the blogosphere. Oh and I'm totally keeping the award picture.

Thanks Spot!

I will be tagging some people who are probably way more interesting than me:

1:Cynica
2:Todd X
3:Heather
4:Leese
5:Filmgirl

11 comments:

Cynica Sarcastamos said...

You've tagged me?
really?
what does that even meeeeeeeean?
more work for me?
is this 'tag' optional?

Mark Price said...

Cynica, totally not optional. Not doing it would be like telling me your birthday present sucked balls and you were throwing it away. Yes it's more work for you. Call me if you need instructions.

Spot said...

You did not let me down! Those were 10 things about you so you fufilled said requirements! I think it's funny that you calmed down. There are redheads in my mom's family and not one of them calmed down with age. Of course, there may also be a touch of insanity in my mom's family but that's another post!

And I'm sooooo impressed that you hunt and peck your posts. I feel flattered that you take the time to do this for us. What a sacrifice! Haha. Do you feel appreciated yet? Should I go on...?

great post!
♥Spot

Mark Price said...

Spot, more, more! LOL, Thanks. I know they were pretty lame things but there it is.

filmgirl said...

wow, ten, that's hard!
okay:
1. Aramaic is my first language. I know, who the hell speaks this language. like, 10 people.
2. of all the places my parents could have moved when they came to the US, they picked JERSEY. I'm a jersey girl.
3. I'm the only person in my family with green eyes, thus being told I was adopted by my brothers and sister while growing up to the point of tears. it worked every time.
4. I was an "accident"...;)
5. I was a science major in college and now work in television. I never manage to do things the easy way.

okay, 5's the best I can do!

kathryn said...

Oh, congrats on the award! And on it's recipients. I am SO BEHIND on posting awards, it's not even funny.

So, you were a redhead?

That's what I learned. You're not allowed to quiz me on anything else.

Ya wanna generic interview? I'll see what I can do. (Yikes...you guys make me do ALL THE WORK....)

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for not paricipating in all that Facebook crap...I'm still avoiding a Farmtown invitation.

rachaelgking said...

That's one of my faves. Congrats! :-)

Mark Price said...

Filmgirl, hi and 5 is way more than 0 thanks for coming.
Kathryn, I was soooo redheaded. Pretty please do the interview?!?!
Jessica, helloooo! Facebook is handy but wtf is up with all that crap on there?
LiLu was here? I just peed a little! please come back!!!

Heather Moore said...

Hi Mark! Sorry I haven't stopped by. I'm just reading through your posts just now. Been ridiculously busy and ill! FB - I'm on it. I HATE all these stupid things like Mafia Wars and balloons and everything. People know that, yet they keep sending me stupid things. I just ignore them now - not the people, just their silly stuff.

The Heather you tagged, it wasn't me was it?

Leese said...

OMG!!! You TAGGED Me!!!

You SO rock.. even if you USED to be a red head :: sorry, but there is something just OFF about red heads ::

LOL!! Let the hate mail begin!!

(( just kidding, btw ))

Thank you SOOOO much!!